Tilt and turn products are very popular on the continent. They are inward opening side-hung windows that, with a turn of the handle, offer a secure inward tilt function for ventilation.
We search the world to bring our customers innovative and different products. This ironmongery system is unfamiliar in Britain, but is well known across Europe. The locking bars and hinges surround the entire Sash offering a number of benefits to the end user. The proportions and over-rebated styling look modern and are best incorporated into contemporary new builds.
- Locking around the entire perimeter of the frame gives enhanced security performance.
- Integrated water-bar system to ensure weather-tightness despite the inward opening functionality.
- Sophisticated ironmongery allows considerably larger opening casements than the traditional outward opening system. This allows a wider variety of designs and a more modern appearance.
- All products can be securely locked in an inward tilt to allow ventilation at night. The product will be rain-proof in this position in all but the most severe weather.
- Key lockable espagnolette ironmongery is included with a range of finishes.
- We include dummy sashes as standard to give a balanced look of non-opening parts of the window.
- Available in double or triple glazing, with the ability to deliver A+ rated products with U-values of below 1.0W/m2K.
Enquire about this product