Flush casement windows have featured in buildings dating back to the 16th century, prominently featuring in farmhouses and cottages.
Our flush casement windows have a number of modern features that differentiate them from the windows of the 16th century, but these have been implemented with a goal of maintaining the general proportions and sightlines wherever possible.
The result is a product that delivers exceptional draught proofing, energy efficiency and security, while still appearing to be a traditionally-styled product.
- Double gasket around the entire sash delivers exceptional air-tightness. This is achieved without undermining the flush appearance of the window.
- Fully concealed trickle ventilation through the head of the frame is invisible on the external face of the product, with the internal vent recessed to reduce its impact.
- All traditional shapes and sizes are available in the same profile to deliver consistency throughout the build and allow you to contract with a single supplier.
- Full multi-point locking system on all products with night ventilation facility.
- Key lockable espagnolette ironmongery is included with a range of finishes.
- Adjustable egress friction hinges allow full opening width for fire regulations and sliding to centre for easy clean functionality. Having no visible hinges on the product when closed improves both security and appearance.
- We included dummy sashes as standard to give a balanced look of non-opening parts of the window.
Enquire about this product