Wooden Sliding Sash Windows
Sash windows have been used in Britain since the 17th Century. Their pleasing proportions and traditional appearance add character and elegance to any building.
Sliding sash windows are our flagship product; offering an industry-leading combination of draught-proofing, life-span, maintenance cycles and aesthetics, there is no better product on the market.
The Chatsworth sliding sash window is available with either the spiral balanced sliding system or the traditional weights and pulleys system.
- Patented SashSealer technology delivering the only Class 4 Air Permeability, traditional sliding sash window on the market.
- Fully concealed trickle ventilation through the head of the frame is invisible on the internal or external face of the product.
- Traditional horn detailing to the top sash as standard. Options to have variation on the horn detail, or to add a horn to the bottom sash.
- All traditional shapes and sizes are available in the same profile to deliver consistency throughout the build and allow you to contract with a single supplier.
- Traditional ironmongery is included with a range of finishes.
- Spiral balance system includes balance covers as standard to give the most traditional appearance possible.
- Available in double or triple glazing, with the ability to deliver A+ rated products with U-values of below 1.0W/m2K.
Enquire about this product