The design and specification for this product was born out of a large Grade II listed project that we completed in Winston Churchill’s wartime residence on the edge of Richmond Park.
This product was designed to incorporate a number of highly traditional features to give a very traditional aesthetic, but by utilising modern design and materials, we have also been able to deliver exceptional performance. This product comes with our full 10-year guarantee on all elements and delivers energy efciency ratings as good as our modern double glazed products.
- Manufactured from Accoya, the best longevity of any timber together with exceptional energy efciency.
- Pilkington Spacia vacuum cavity glazing, delivering U-values comparable with modern double glazing, but with a total thickness of only 6.4mm. No double refection makes it perfect for use in conservation areas.
- Fully concealed gaskets.
- Traditional butt hinges, cockspur handles and casement stays in a range of styles and fnishes.
- Slender 18mm glazing bars and thin profle of the windows reduce the perceived width of the sections. External bar designed to replicate the traditional appearance of putty pointing.
- Glazed and spray fnished exactly as ourother products, with all the benefts ofperformance and longevity. This productcomes with our full 10-year guarantee and iseligible for TimbaCare.
A real alternative to slim double glazing:
- Extended comprehensive guarantees
- Energy efficiency that meets modern regulations
- Traditional appearance for conservation projects
- More cost effective initially and in ongoing maintenance
Enquire about this product